Re: Lintian checks of upstream/metadata yaml file is now active

Hi, Andreas,

على الأحد 21 شباط 2016 ‫23:29، كتب Andreas Tille:
> Hi Afif,
>
> I think the good thing is that Petter's patch was quickly accepted while
> bug #731340 filed by Simon Kainz is hanging in BTS since > 2 years (so I
> even forgot about this when I asked for a YAML checker at the sprint).

Hmm, ok, I was just confused. Should I go ahead and delete the "Lintian
check" section of the wiki page for UpstreamMetadata, then? It sounds
like it's obsolete now.

[...]
> so both were done since I was watching the logs of UDD importer from
> time to time.  I'm *really* happy that maintainers now get the
> information straight before uploading and my workload will be reduced
> in future.  Thanks a lot to Petter.

+1

Many thanks and regards
Afif