ginkgocadx -> experimental

Hello all,

I've just uploaded an updated version of ginkgocadx to experimental.

It is known to crash on exit [1], and at this point I'm not sure how to
fix this.

Also, the main window is always maximized, and if one closes the main
window while the history is still open, it may happen that the
application doesn't exit.

For the bold who want to test it, it should be possible to run it on a
sid installation, and if you have an account on GitHub, please report
bugs directly there.

Unfortunately, doing a statically linked version is quite difficult,
because this would need to compile at least also VTK and ITK
statically, since they don't provide static libraries on Debian. Hence,
I didn't do this right now.

Best,
Gert