Re: Lintian checks of upstream/metadata yaml file is now active

Many thanks for working on this! I'm sorry if I'm missing some
information by not having attended the sprint, but is yours related to
the work mentioned on the Debian wiki [1,2]?

While the code is likely simple since most of the job is just YAML
syntax validation, this version does also check for missing/unknown
fields. In any case, it's probably best to update the wiki page [1] to
reflect the current situation.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

1. https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata#Lintian_check
2. https://github.com/skainz/lintian-upstream-metadata

على الأحد 21 شباط 2016 ‫13:26، كتب Petter Reinholdtsen:

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي
http://afif.ghraoui.name