Re: mips/mipsel in samtools and pysam (was: finalizing pysam 0.8.3)

Hi, Andreas,

On الجمعـة 24 تـمـوز 2015 22:06, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I just notoced that we did not cared about the mips build problem
> (#753490).  Would you check whether the patches apply also to this
> version and forward them upstream.

I did not forget about it and was planning to post an update yesterday
to the bug log (CC'd bug report now).

This bug requires #753485 (in samtools) to be fixed first. I don't have
a chance to look into samtools as of yet.

I was also hesitant to apply patches to pysam until I can make sure it
passes all its tests. Since the current failures look like
python2/python3 transition issues, I think any new failures should stand
out, so I will review these pysam patches.

Thanks for all your support

Regards
Afif

--