Re: [MoM] Re: Help with Debian packaging of DCMTK++

Hi,

Le 23/07/2015 18:20, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 05:59:10PM +0200, Julien Lamy wrote:
>> I still have to generate a documentation package: I'll try to get this
>> done early next week…
>
> Sounds like good progress.  Just let us know about any problem.

I added the documentation in a new package without too many
difficulties. However, I wondered whether the documentation package
should contain the library version or not (i.e. libdcmtkpp0-doc vs.
libdcmtkpp-doc): unless I'm mistaken, both kinds of package exist. Is
there any preference?

Best,
--
Julien