Re: [MoM] Re: Help with Debian packaging of DCMTK++

Le 16/07/2015 20:39, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> That's OK now.  I guess your next commits will be a debian/ dir.  Feel
> free to commit your latest stuff you just did and improve from there.

I just pushed the first version of the debian dir, which raised a
question regarding unit tests: should I assume that the tests have been
run upstream or should I run them during the build? Right now, I've gone
the easy way and skipped them: they run relatively quickly but require a
specific environment (environment variables, running processes and
whatnot, a script is provided to set up all of this).

Next week, I'll try to integrate the code documentation and to fix the
shlib-related Lintian warnings.

Best,
--
Julien