Re: Status of castxml [and ITK] packaging?

On July 18, 2015 09:53:35 PM Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 02:12:05PM -0500, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> > Just before your
> > email, I got a response saying I had missed the license of some files.
> > I fixed that and re-uploaded it a couple hours ago.  So it is in NEW
> > again at the moment.

It actually passed out of NEW yesterday and now is in unstable.  Sadly, about
half the architectures are failing tests, so there remains work to do. But if
you are on amd64 or i386, you can use it.  :-)

And thanks, Andreas, for the remote tag delete hint.  I fixed up git on alioth.

-Steve