Re: python-pysam version lagging

Hi, Andreas,

On الثلاثاء  9 حزيران 2015 22:59, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi,

could you please check th eopen bugs of python-pysam
whether the patch
for #753490 applies to the new version

ok, I will take a look.

and even more importantly if the
new vesion closes the serious bug #763218.  If this is the case a soon
upload would be great.

From the release notes to version 0.8.2 [1]:

"Pysam now wraps htslib 1.2.1 and samtools version 1.2"

samtools in unstable is version 1.1. I marked this version as closing this bug, but we should get to updating the samtools package as well, especially in case the 1.1/1.2 discrepancy introduces a similar problem.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards
Afif

1. https://github.com/pysam-developers/pysam/releases