Re: New MoM?

On الأربعاء 29 نيسـان 2015 00:43, Andreas Tille wrote:
However, I'll try hard to take over another student for Mai in the
Debian Med team to make sure we have the expected progress in our team.
Currently Robert Blake (seg3d) and Afif Elghraoui (pacific biosciences
smrtanalysis + dependencies)

My suggestion is to start with Robert Blake since he registered first
and I'll move the wgs-assembler package to Git and let Afif check
whether he might be able to start right here and see how far this
helps(questions on the list are always welcome for sure).

I think this will be enough for me. I had added myself to the queue a bit indecisively. If I can ask a few general questions here without signing up for this program, I'm not too worried about stalled progress.

Many thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي