Re: New MoM? (Was: [MoM] dwv)

Hi Andreas,
Sorry got swamped here, I will come back to the packaging as soon as I can! And if I have troubles, I'll post here with new topics.
Best,
Yves

On 29 April 2015 at 09:43, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Yves and other MoM students,

I'd happily help you to get the package of MoM March slot done but I
have not yet heard anything from you since the mail below.

Moreover I have some other MoM (for Women) running in OpenStack team.
Due to the different team there was some friction to start (which did
not come unexpected since also I was a beginner there).  As promised I
will continue the work with Malihe until we have finished the package.

However, I'll try hard to take over another student for Mai in the
Debian Med team to make sure we have the expected progress in our team.
Currently Robert Blake (seg3d) and Afif Elghraoui (pacific biosciences
smrtanalysis + dependencies)

My suggestion is to start with Robert Blake since he registered first
and I'll move the wgs-assembler package to Git and let Afif check
whether he might be able to start right here and see how far this
helps (questions on the list are always welcome for sure).  I simply
do not want to suppress interest and dedication. :-)

The thing is that I'll be not available for MoM in June and thus like to
get both up and running - perhaps with the help of other team members.