Re: SVN -> GIT mass conversion

Hi Roland,

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 11:17:17AM +0200, Roland Fehrenbacher wrote:

> done. Please check whether it looks OK.

Thanks.  I commited some change with

  We have no documented format for this kind of files but some best practices inside this SVN archive.  Adapting to this ...

So it is not your fault to not have found any doc - I also do not know
about any but I think the metainformation which is now inside
README.status might be helpful.  It would be nice if you could stick
to this format - may be we might need it in the future.

Thanks for your effort in the Debian Med team