Re: SVN -> GIT mass conversion

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 03:19:23PM +0100, Roland Fehrenbacher wrote:
> Ah, OK, got you. I've also added an authors convert script in our
> conversion process that converts a username not found in the authors file
> to a git author "username <username@debian.org>". This will obviously
> not be correct in all circumstances, but on the other hand, it won't have
> any negative consequences either. Since the authors list is pretty long
> and probably close to complete), these cases will be rather rare anyway.

Feel free to throw unknown author ids to the list.  We usually know each
other and I have some experience in resolving peoples names from the
team metrics project.

> Here is the first list of packages, we'll convert:
>
> Task Bio:
> ---------
> fasttree
>
> Task NGS:
> ---------
> maq, velvet, last-align, ssake, kissplice
>
> Task Phylo:
> hmmer, dialign, probcons, poa, proda
>
> fasttree is a special case I will write a separate mail about later.

I've seen the commits.

All fine with me - as I said please make sure to remove soonish from SVN
and drop the README.status files to ensure that nobody else will continue
working on the SVN files.

Thanks for your effort