Re: SVN -> GIT mass conversion

Hi Andreas,

    >> fasttree is a special case I will write a separate mail about
    >> later.

    A> I've seen the commits.

    A> All fine with me - as I said please make sure to remove soonish
    A> from SVN and drop the README.status files to ensure that nobody
    A> else will continue working on the SVN files.

I just tried to do this on alioth but don't seem to have permission to commit:

$ svn co svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/fasttree/trunk/
$ cd trunk
$ svn delete debian
Add README.status
$ svn ci
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Authorization failed

Best,

Roland

-------
http://www.q-leap.com / http://qlustar.com
          --- HPC / Storage / Cloud Linux Cluster OS ---