Re: r17165 - in trunk/packages/libquazip/trunk/debian: . patches

Hi Eric,

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 04:40:49AM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> U've updated the libquazip package:
> - -dbg are created
> - unit-tests are included in the build process for each Qt version

+1

I'm very in favour about testing whereever possible.  If you see any
chance to even add autopkgtest for any next upgrade cycle of libquazip
this would be really welcome.

> - some cosmetics (using patches)
> - lintian does only return this warning (that I missed in your previous
> mail):
>
> I think the correct name should be: qt5-libquazip1

I think the name libquazip1-qt5 is right and lintian wrong in this case.

I just uploaded the package.  Thanks for your preparation