Re: r17165 - in trunk/packages/libquazip/trunk/debian: . patches

>> I still have to manage the dual Qt version inside Debian: Qt4/Qt5. I'm
>> in touch with debian mentors.
>
> Hmmm, does this mean: "Andreas please upload" or "Andreas please wait
> until debian mentors has respondet"?

Ah ah ! It means : Andreas, the work is almost done, can you check a
build @home please ;)
The last commit is a real bomb ! 5 hours of work to get a dual Qt build !

> PS: It's a shame we did not met at LSM. :-(

Ah yes, excuse me, I have tooooooo much work... Did you get in touch
with Jérôme. He is new in our community and very smart.

What did you think about our presentation?

If you have any question about our project, you can ask freely on
freemedforms@googlegroups.fr or on the Debian Med list. I'll be really
pleased to answer ;)

Eric