Re: r17165 - in trunk/packages/libquazip/trunk/debian: . patches

Le 15/07/2014 09:19, Andreas Tille a écrit :

>> > Ah yes, excuse me, I have tooooooo much work... Did you get in touch
>> > with Jérôme. He is new in our community and very smart.
>> >
>> > What did you think about our presentation?
> I liked the presentation and it is good to know that you have another
> member in the team.

Yes we have many members but all at the same time in the same place ;)

>> > If you have any question about our project, you can ask freely on
>> > freemedforms@googlegroups.fr or on the Debian Med list. I'll be really
>> > pleased to answer ;)
> There was another talk by the MedinTux author and while I did not
> understand this French talk I asked about the cooperation between
> MedinTux and Freemedforms.  I did not really liked his answer.  You
> might like to watch the recording once it is available (probably my
> question can not be understood since I had no microphone but the answer
> was given in English in contrast to anything else in French).  I was
> asking whether there exist some cooperation between these two France
> originated projects using the same technical base.  He admited that he
> had no time to have a look and I think this attitude is plain wrong.

Well, the full story is that I was an admin of this software between
2005 and 2008. You can see my contribution to this project on the
Adullact web site[1].

We had a strong difference of opinion between the mixture of
free-and-open-source code and private code. And also between old Qt3 and
new Qt4 code. So was born the FreeMedForms project in 2008.
Thanks to the FreeMedForms and the GNUMed community, and at least since
2010[2], FreeDiams is totally useable with this software.

Unfortunately, this cooperation is not favored by the current admins of
this software, as it is in direct competition with their business plan.

Thanks
Eric

[1]: https://adullact.net/scm/?group_id=227
[2]: http://freemedforms.com/en/news/fosdem2011