Re: libbioinfoc-0.1.0 debian package: .deb files lacking library

Hi Andreas, Hi Steffen,

thanks both for your helpful answers pointing me in the right direction:
all I had to do is adding a debian/install file containing one line
(src/kern/.libs/libbioinfoc.a). Now the library gets included in the
.deb file.

I started reading the policy file and will do the uploads in the proper
locations & formats once I have understood enough about it. It may take
a while ... until then ...

thanks & regards,
Detlef