Re: Q-Leap Networks contributes to Debian Med

Hi Charles,

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 04:00:10PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> I confess that my contribution currently is only to have added a reminder in my
> agenda, for the day of September 5th, 2014 (two months before the Freeze), to
> assess the package list in this task.

Apropos agenda:  I will release another set of metapackages in the next
couple of weeks to simply get them tested after we had added several new
packages.  We should do this definitely as well in September this year -
so at the beginning of September we should start an overhaul of all our
tasks.

> I am not sure to have opportunity to actually use the cloud task in the short
> term.  So if somebody has a vision for it, which is not exactly in line with
> the original idea, go for it anyway !  A good task is a task with users.

+1

It is definitely a good way to support the Debian Med project if you
have no coding skills just to check the web sentinel pages and verify
that all packages you are expecting inside a task are really showing up
there.