Re: Q-Leap Networks contributes to Debian Med

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 10:54:58AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> Lastly, as a Debian Pure Blend, we have a “cloud” task, that aims at installing
> everything that could fit on a node without bloating it.  You are very welcome
> to make suggetions on the contents of that task.

Here is the link to the web sentinel page of the cloud task:

   http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/cloud

It is a subset of the whole bio task

   http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio

and admittedly not as properly maintained as it should be.  At some
point it was derived from bio with the "everything without GUI"
motivation but we have added several new packages which are not yet
added to the cloud task.  Anybody should feel free to suggest packages
that should be added or removed here.