Re: Q-Leap Networks contributes to Debian Med

Le Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:36:26PM +0200, rf@q-leap.de a écrit :

> We also have a particular interest in backporting to Wheezy as one of our
> officially supported platforms, the other is Ubuntu Precise. New to
> preparing packages for Debian main, we are still in the learning phase
> of all the ever developing tools and web sites out there and how
> to match those best with our internal routine.

Dear Roland,

for the support of Ubuntu Precise, please feel free to join Debian Med's PPA:

 - <https://launchpad.net/~debian-med/+archive/ppa>
 - http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html#ppa

Backports are also very welcome.  I have prepared a few in the past (and just
prepared one for samtools yestarday); please do not hesitate to ask questions
here or on the debian-backports mailing list.

Lastly, as a Debian Pure Blend, we have a “cloud” task, that aims at installing
everything that could fit on a node without bloating it.  You are very welcome
to make suggetions on the contents of that task.

Have a nice day

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,