Re: Q-Leap Networks contributes to Debian Med

Le Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 08:39:09AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Here is the link to the web sentinel page of the cloud task:
>
>    http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/cloud
>
> It is a subset of the whole bio task
>
>    http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio
>
> and admittedly not as properly maintained as it should be.

I confess that my contribution currently is only to have added a reminder in my
agenda, for the day of September 5th, 2014 (two months before the Freeze), to
assess the package list in this task.

I am not sure to have opportunity to actually use the cloud task in the short
term.  So if somebody has a vision for it, which is not exactly in line with
the original idea, go for it anyway !  A good task is a task with users.

Cheers,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy