Re: [MoM] incorporating phyutility into the packages

Hi Stephen,

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 10:09:45PM -0400, Stephen Smith wrote:
> I believe I have solved these issues and expanded the content to a more
> meaningful manpage. I think the synopsis was close but made some edits
> and the same for the description. I added some examples and more info
> for the commands. I also fixed the documentation bit. Hopefully that
> works. Fun editing man pages!

If you would have called `lintian -I -i` it would have told you that
there were some minus signes inside the manpage where hyphens are
expected.  Since I was fixing syntactical issues before I did so for now
as well.  Just a recommendation to use lintian extensively the next
time.

The package is uploaded and will hopefully accepted soon since Thorsten
did some license checking in advance.

If you now became addicted to Debian packaging you might like to have
a look into

   http://code.google.com/p/prottest3/

(which has some start of packaging here:

   Vcs-Svn: svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/prottest/trunk/

and can be moved to Git as well for sure)  since the usage of phyutility
inside this tool was my initial motivation to dive into phyutility.