Re: itk-4.5 and python

On Fri, 2014-03-07 at 12:08 +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  >> I haven't tested to build it in a pbuilder environment yet. I'll get
> >> back to you when this is done in for i386 and amd64, Just running these
> >> which will probably take two more days.
>
> amd64 run fine, but i386 hit a (known) problem, gccxml can not parse
> __float128:
>
> http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/gccxml/2011-December/thread.html#1470
>
> now reported upstream as bug:
>
> http://www.gccxml.org/Bug/view.php?id=14794
>
> My take on this would be to enable fftw on amd64 and disable it on i386.
>
> Which means I will now update the debian/rules file and re-run the builds.

Gert, would you mind if I merged your current rules file with what we
had back in itk 3? When we last had wrapitk python packages? There are
some flags that I enabled and I think it handled multiple python
versions. But I'll have to verify.

Also, we will need to enable the pyBuffer support, for numpy
conversions, which I am looking into now.

-Paul