Re: itk-4.5 and python

Hi,

it seems all test pass now and the python package builds.

I've uploaded the current state to a branch:

svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/insighttoolkit/branches/itk4-enable-python

in case someone wants to have a look.

There will only be support for python-2.7, it doesn't seem to be possible to rebuild only the bindings for different versions.

I haven't tested to build it in a pbuilder environment yet. I'll get back to you when this is done in for i386 and amd64, Just running these which will probably take two more days.

so long
Gert