Re: itk-4.5 and python

On 03/01/14 17:34, paul@paulnovo.us wrote:
On Thu, Feb 27, 2014, at 03:55 PM, Matthew McCormick wrote:
The python wrapping is in flux.  We could do a short online hackathon
to work on remaining issues if you are interested.

I'll get back to you on this, but probably only next week.

Let me know if you schedule something. I would like to help out with the
python wrapping.

Actually, it seems to build now - I forgot the

  "Wrap OptimizerParameterScalesEstimatorTemplate."

patch on Friday, which means I have to run another test build to be sure, but it was the only error in the tests left.

This week I'm a bit tied up, so any progress on this will be slow.

Additional input on what type wrappings should be included would be nice though.

My current diff to the non-python package for the configuration is given here:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2014/02/msg00240.html

best
Gert