Re: I would like to submit a package to debian-med

Hi Jorge,

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 04:59:10PM +0000, Jorge Sebastião Soares wrote:
> I understood now.
> I have removed all the .ex files.
> Sascha had told me to remove them before and I did. I rebuilt the package
> from source this morning using as you said dh-make to create the debian
> folder and the pristine tar ball and they came back.

So you know why I recommended

   svn checkout svn://anonscm.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/package_template debian

over dh-make in the Debian Med policy document?

> I need to make some alterations to the source code myself, but will only be
> able to work on this tomorrow.
>
> As you said at least I can actually upload stuff to the debian git repo.
> I'm quite pleased with that.
>
> Thank you for cleaning up the git folder.

You are welcome.  The next thing I'm recommending is running lintian and
make sure to use '-i' option to get verbose information what you need to
do.

> Contrary to what I feel about the NSA watching I was actually quite pleased
> that you were watching.

:-)