On the future of FILO.

Dear Aaron,

I am contacting you because we have packaged FILO in Debian back in 2011 when
the groupBy command had been removed from BEDTools.  Since then, it has been
added back to BEDTools, and the development of FILO have stopped.

What is the future of FILO ?  Perhaps we should remove it from Debian
altogether ?  This email is also send to the publicly archived Debian Med
mailing list.

If you still want a groupBy command intependant of BEDTools, maybe you can consider
submitting it to larger packages ?  "Moreutils" comes into mind.

    http://joeyh.name/code/moreutils/

Have a nice day,

Charles

--