Re: Publication about kclust

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 11:16:43AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Under the circumstances mentioned above I'm not really sure.
> Advertising a paywall around a not fully dedicated project might be
> worth thinking twice.  If you (or somebody else) will decide the
> d/upstream file I will not question it but I'm personally not
> motivated to spend time into it.

Unfortunately, most of the publications we (at least we as in Debichem)
have in debian/upstream as references are behind a paywall.

That said, if the authors of the package do not explicitly ask to have
this paper be cited when using it, I am not sure it makes sense to
include it if it is not really describing it.

Michael