Re: Publication about kclust

On 07/26/2013 09:35 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> inside the source or kclust (just commited by Steffen to SVN) I found
>
>    unpublished, but mentioned in:
>
>    Michael Remmert, Andreas Biegert, Andreas Hauser & Johannes Soeding
>    HHblits: lighting-fast iterative protein sequence searching by
>    HMM-HMM alignment
>    Nature Methods 9, 173-175 (2012)
>
> which is available here:
>
>   http://www.nature.com/nmeth/journal/v9/n2/abs/nmeth.1818.html
>
> I'm hesitating a bit to add this publication into debian/upstream
> because I'm not sure whether it really fits.  What do you think?
Well, as article is charged for access, difficult to see what is really
in this article. But if it is only a mention of the tool, it should not
be put in upstream. This is an other team/author work.

Olivier

--
Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438