Re: Publication about kclust

On 26/07/13 09:57, Olivier Sallou wrote:

> On 07/26/2013 09:35 AM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> inside the source or kclust (just commited by Steffen to SVN) I found
>>
>>    unpublished, but mentioned in:
>>
>>    Michael Remmert, Andreas Biegert, Andreas Hauser & Johannes Soeding
>>    HHblits: lighting-fast iterative protein sequence searching by
>>    HMM-HMM alignment
>>    Nature Methods 9, 173-175 (2012)
>>
>> which is available here:
>>
>>   http://www.nature.com/nmeth/journal/v9/n2/abs/nmeth.1818.html
>>
>> I'm hesitating a bit to add this publication into debian/upstream
>> because I'm not sure whether it really fits.  What do you think?
> Well, as article is charged for access, difficult to see what is really
> in this article. But if it is only a mention of the tool, it should not
> be put in upstream. This is an other team/author work.

It's the same team. They have not yet been able to publish it. I also considered packaging kclust, but - if I remember well - they told me to
wait till they publish the tool. Perhaps they gave up.

Yes, the article only mentions kclust, but does not describe it. I can send you a copy of it in private email, of you want, just let me know.

Best regards,
Laszlo