Re: freemedforms & rpath

> I surely forgot to (re)comment this line in the rules file
>
>         override_dh_makeshlibs:
>
> I'll make some test later today.

That was the problem, a fresh svn-buildpackage does not return any
problem. I've added small comments in the debian/rules files and
commited.

I've corrected the *desktop files problem in the freemedforms git repo
(so lintian warnings will be corrected with 0.9.0 stable release to
come).

For mipsel, should I include the [!mipsel] for all bin packages or can
I only tag the source package?

Back to freemedforms plugin-unit-tests now... Pfiou!

Thanks
Eric