Re: freemedforms & rpath

Hi Eric,

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 07:58:11PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> Can you send me your logs please. I'll take a look.

I'll create a fresh one with English locale tomorrow.

> Also, I received many build failures with 'mipsel'. I don't know what's 'mipsel' means,

Mipsel is one of Debian's released architectures.  In case some
preconditions for freemedforms might be missing on this architecture you
could exclude this architecture.

> and I can't understand the error (it seems like chroot is not completely populated with all required packages). Find a copy/paste of the message:
> * Source package: freemedforms-project
> * Version: 0.9.0~beta1-1
> * Architecture: mipsel
> * State: failed
> * Suite: experimental
> * Builder: eysler.debian.org
> * Build log: https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=freemedforms-project&arch=mipsel&ver=0.9.0%7Ebeta1-1&stamp=1374457855&file=log

... says:
    E: Core build dependencies not satisfied; skipping

To be sure you might ask at debian-mips@lists.debian.org.