Re: freemedforms & rpath

Hi Eric,

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 10:58:45AM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> > I surely forgot to (re)comment this line in the rules file
> >
> >         override_dh_makeshlibs:
> >
> > I'll make some test later today.
>
> That was the problem, a fresh svn-buildpackage does not return any
> problem. I've added small comments in the debian/rules files and
> commited.

OK.

> I've corrected the *desktop files problem in the freemedforms git repo
> (so lintian warnings will be corrected with 0.9.0 stable release to
> come).

Fine.

> For mipsel, should I include the [!mipsel] for all bin packages or can
> I only tag the source package?

The source package does not feature an Architecture field.  So you need
to tag the single binary packages.  You might like to try whether some
of the "Architecture: any" packages could be built on mipsel - but I
doubt that even if there are such packages the package in itself does
make any sense to exist on this architecture if the whole freemedforms
suite is incomplete.  For the sake of simplicity I would simply

   s/Architecture: any/& [!mipsel]/

and be done with it.