Re: freemedforms & rpath

> Finally even the file
>  freemedforms-libs.lintian-overrides
> has the proper explanation that RPATH is OK in this case.

Since the start of it ;)

Cool, I'm really happy that we found a good comprise with this problem. As you can see, the rpath is dynamically define during the qmake processing and take into account the multi-architecture path. I think all is safe.

> I can build on
> my local testing machine and the package build process fails only in the
> very end which is now caused by a missing RPATH (sorry only German
> locale - if you need the message I can rerun Build with English locale).
> Please verify that you commited you current state to SVN.

Yop ok. My last "local clean build" was perfectly fine. May be I forgot to push some code update?
I will try a fresh pbuilder build on my machine tonight but I will, for this exercise, update the version number to 0.9.0~beta2-1 (source code is published). So don't worry about this.

Can you send me your logs please. I'll take a look.

Also, I received many build failures with 'mipsel'. I don't know what's 'mipsel' means, and I can't understand the error (it seems like chroot is not completely populated with all required packages). Find a copy/paste of the message:
* Source package: freemedforms-project
* Version: 0.9.0~beta1-1
* Architecture: mipsel
* State: failed