Re: Help from Git-buildpackage experts wanted (Was: New upstream version of python-csb)

What do you think of this wording?

git-buildpackage can be set to a directory layout similar to the one we use with svn-buildpackage by using the export-dir and tarball-dir options. However those settings should only be in a system-wide and or user-wide gbp.conf file and not the one committed to the git repository.

Diane