Re: OSCAR 10.12 has been packaged

It does
and will be the instructions that I will follow prior to posting the
next versions source
Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have
to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery,
1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer,
pensez à l'environnement.