Re: OSCAR 10.12 has been packaged

> Sounds like a reasonable target.  As I said it would help drastically
> to have some kind of source code release (=versioned tarball excluding
> VCS information).

One last question for your indulgence before we putter some more
cleaning the source.  I can tar ball my git repository easily, and can
pull the branch in the state which matches the build of the binary in
the (sort of) deb that I publish.  The tarball provides what I
consider the source as I can simply mvn clean install.  Yes there is
hidden metatdata that is not necessary for the build, but it is
obviously not what you are looking for.

What is a "versioned tarball" "source code release"  (if its too
complicated for an email please provide a URL)
Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have
to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery,
1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer,
pensez à l'environnement.