Re: OSCAR 10.12 has been packaged

The relevant numbers
The latest release of Oscar is labelled 12
its build 37 of the stable version of the branch
and version 1.6 of the installation scripts

I have tarred up the source that matches the binary and its at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/oscarmcmaster/files/oscar_source_12-1.6.b37.final.tar.gz

Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have
to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery,
1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer,
pensez à l'environnement.