Re: OSCAR 10.12 has been packaged

Hi Peter,

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 04:47:11PM -0400, Peter Hutten-Czapski wrote:
> I confess that I build debs manually by just compressing a file structure

I had some look into your packaging and you are refering to version

    12-1.6

When looking at sourceforge there seem to be some binaries at

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/oscarmcmaster/files/Oscar%20McMaster%20Manual%20Install/12/

which are featuring version number 12.  Could you give some motivation
for your "-1.6" appendix to this version number?  The changelog does
only feature one single enty and thus I would expect a "12-1" version
string.

Regarding the *sources* I'm a bit unsure where I can find matching
sources for this binary release 12.  The sourceforge site

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/oscarmcmaster/files/

lists files which are originated from 2009 whily the 12 release was in
2012.  Where can I find the latest sources?