Re: OSCAR 10.12 has been packaged

A lot of things happening at Oscar Mcmaster
We now have 978 physician users in Ontario and are the second or third
largest EMR in that jurisdiction with 12.5% market share.  There are a
similar number of users in British Columbia.

We moved from CVS to GIT from ant to maven from netbeans to eclipse
and a major fork made its way back home....   this poor old country
doc is not sure how to type that all in on a 80 column card.

For now I release things that look like debs at sourceforge.
(apologies to any conventions slurred in the process)
https://sourceforge.net/projects/oscarmcmaster/files/

Instructions at
http://new.oscarmanual.org/oscar_emr_12/developers/installation/12deb

We have Oscar 12 build 37 in general release
we are going to release a 12.1 alpha soon.

The next hill to a more formal repository seems a bit steep right now
Peter Hutten-Czapski
Haileybury Ontario

"The attitude that ‘if rural people want these services they’ll have
to come to the city to get them’ is simply not acceptable…” (Newbery,
1999)

Before printing, think about the environment. Avant d' imprimer,
pensez à l'environnement.