Packaging OpenEMR officially for Debian

Hi,

at LSM in Geneva I was watching the talk of Sam and we had some
discussion afterwards about packaging OpenEMR for official Debian.  As
far as I can see on OpenEMR download page[1] Brady Miller has created
some binary package.  I used this as some inspiration to create some
preliminary and totally untested packaging stuff at[2].

Brady, Sam, would you mind watching the video of my talk at LSM which I
linked from my talks page[3] to better understand the ideas behind
Debian Med and perhaps try to work together making OpenEMR an official
package?  This could for instance be done in some Mentoring of Month[4]
project.

[1] http://www.oemr.org/Download_OpenEMR/
[2] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med/trunk/packages/openemr/trunk/
[3] http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/20120711_vista-in-debian/