Re: Homepage of Prism vanished

Hi Andreas,

The pages have moved but are still hosted at the University of Washington. The Radiation Oncology Department web manager who took over when I retired made a lot of changes that I did not like. One was that I could no longer directly update my own pages. So I moved my stuff to a UW general web host instead, where I can still manage it myself. The new URL for me is

http://faculty.washington.edu/ikalet/

and the Prism pages are at

http://faculty.washington.edu/ikalet/prism/

Please pass on this information to anyone who might be interested.

This location should persist indefinitely.

Right now I am working on a second edition of my book, Principles of Biomedical Informatics, but when that is done, I hope to get some time to work on repackaging Prism.

Best regards,

Ira