Re: [MoM]: libquazip

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 10:14:12PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:

> >> Not that easy ;) Gone too fast: "comme d'habituuuuuuuûûûûûddeeeeeuuuhhhhhh"
> >
> > Well, my intention was to inject a file 'libquazip-doc.docs'
>
> Ah ?
> The .doc-base does not enough ? The doc package looks fine...

NOOO!
Please read again

  man dh_installdocs

You have *two* control files.  One is *.docs which moves around the
files.  The other one is *.doc-base which provides information to the
doc-base system.  Both are completely different.  My initial mistake
just was that I forgot the trailing 's' in the file name.  This is
now done by the alternative method to use an *.install file.  The
doc-base file remains missing.

Kind regards

       Andras.