Re: Java help for beast needed

Le 6/6/12 5:05 PM, Olivier Sallou a écrit :

Le 6/6/12 2:16 PM, Andreas Tille a écrit :
On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 08:33:49AM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
Any idea? (You can get the upstream source tarball via
After a look, it appears that beagle package  (beagle/beagle.java) does
not provide method

convolveTransitionMatrices

So I think there is a version issue between beagle and beast-mcmc use of
beagle (too recent or not recent enough)
Olivier
It is available is Beast 1.1, you should upgrade package first...  :-(
Hmmm, if I'm using

     uscan --verbose --force-depends

I get an orig.source.gz containing:

$ ls libhmsbeagle-1.1/java/beagle/
BeagleErrorCode.java  BeagleInfo.java        DependencyAwareBeagleImpl.java  ResourceDetails.java
BeagleException.java  Beagle.java            FourStateBeagleImpl.java
BeagleFactory.java    BeagleJNIImpl.java     GeneralBeagleImpl.java
BeagleFlag.java       BeagleJNIWrapper.java  InstanceDetails.java
$ grep -R convolveTransitionMatrices libhmsbeagle-1.1
$

So from my perspective there is no such method convolveTransitionMatrices.

How exactly did you got a tarball containing this method?  Straight
checkout form SVN?
I just browsed the SVN directory, I did not download it.
Sorry, my fault! this is in trunk [0], not v1.1 branch , introduced in last commit r1058 by fbielejec on Jan 26, 2012

so not versionned....

means beast does not rely on a stable release of beagle?

[0] http://code.google.com/p/beagle-lib/source/browse/trunk/java/beagle/Beagle.java

Olivier

Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1
Campus de Beaulieu, 35000 RENNES - FRANCE
Tel: 02.99.84.71.95

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438