Re: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically

Le Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 08:43:35AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 08:26:54AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > perhaps surprisingly, I am considering Subversion in collab-maint for the task.
> > I really like the "svn cat" command, that fetches a file without needing a
> > checkout or a web frontend, and in that case it may be useful sometimes.
>
> Fine for me.  I'm a friend of just picking the tool which fits best
> instead of stubbornly sticking to a single one.  BTW, you also might
> consider collab-qa which in this case would stick next to UDD code.

Andreas and the other people who are subscribed to that list already know, but
for the record, I have move that part of the discussion (which repository,
which layout) on the debian-qa mailing list.

  http://lists.debian.org/20120226140332.GC8807@falafel.plessy.net

Cheers,

--
Charles