Re: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically

> > I wonder now, if I move blends listing into debian/control (e.g.
> > X-Blend-Tasks), then I think the rest of debian/blends is pretty
> > much the core for debian/upstream...

> I feel that your suggestion has some potential but I fear I do not
> understand your proposal.  Could you provide some skeleton of files you
> intend to write to let me understand better?

e.g. ATM we have

$> cat brian/debian/blends
Source: brian
Tasks: debian-science/neuroscience-modeling
Depends: python-brian
Published-Authors: Goodman D.F. and Brette R.
Published-Title: Brian: a simulator for spiking neural networks in Python
Published-In: Front. Neuroinform
Published-Year: 2008
Published-DOI: 10.3389/neuro.11.005.2008

for brian (binary pkg python-brian)

I envisioned getting

debian/upstream  with

Reference-Author: Goodman D.F. and Brette R.
Reference-Title: Brian: a simulator for spiking neural networks in Python
Reference-Journal: Front. Neuroinform
Reference-Year: 2008
Reference-DOI: 10.3389/neuro.11.005.2008

while in debian/control add after

Package: python-brian:

Since you will be taking care about parsing information from debian/upstream,
there will be only tiny job for blends-inject -- to inject the Depends entry
into the corresponding tasks pages

does it make sense?