Re: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically

just a minor comment/thought:

> The alternative is to store the data in a file outside the package.  This is
> what we do with our tasks files and the price to pay is that it is very
> difficult to manage the package lists.
> We could have an accessory file in
> collab-maint for instance.  Or a repository of debian/upstream files....

now I started to wonder if debian/blends for blends-inject tool could be
somehow absorbed within debian/control,upstream tandem.  For
not-yet-existing packages we just kept those blends files under
neurodebian.git/future/blends/ directory.

Its primary use is to inject entries into (multiple) task pages,
especially in the cases where no official package was existing so task
page entry had to be extended.

I wonder now, if I move blends listing into debian/control (e.g.
X-Blend-Tasks), then I think the rest of debian/blends is pretty
much the core for debian/upstream...