Looking for sponsor for r-bioc-cummerbund

And finally(for now!), could I please get help sponsoring r-bioc-cummerbund:
git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/r-bioc-cummerbund

There is some testing data include with this R package:
$ du -sh r-bioc-cummerbund/inst/extdata/
1.7M	r-bioc-cummerbund/inst/extdata/

But it is all text. I will get myself to change these R packages
including testing data, to have the data in a different package. Would
it be possible to upload as-is now and do this in the near future?

Thanks,
Carlos