Re: Tasks pages (close to) fixed; Bibref does not seem to be updated automatically

> >    dh_bibref

> > which turns debian/upstream data into a usable BibTeX database on the
> > users system.  This is technically definitely not hard - it just needs
> > to be *done*.

> The challenge will be to have it ran by default by Debhelper.  But
> I think that indeed it is the good direction.  In the meantime, such
> a tool will need to produce a reference that is stored in the directory.

Just a clarification -- I don't think we are "competing" here ;)  It is
more like "eagerly waiting to start using it".  Alternative to the
dh_bibref tool for me would be just to get back to that little
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-exppsy/debian-bibliography.git;a=blob;hb=HEAD;f=tools/dbib_collect
and make it do the extraction/conversion from /upstream (which will be
under /usr/doc/PACKAGE/, right?)

indeed having dh_bibref sounds great... my only concern would be -- even
if it gets into official debhelper (is that the plan) -- we would need
to have it available also from some other package interim to use
this feature on existing Debian/Ubuntu releases while backporting
packages for NeuroDebian repository.