Re: [MoM] Packaging fis-get

On Tue, 24 Jan 2012, Luis Ibanez wrote:
Then went into the directory:

   cd debian-med/trunk/packages/fis-gtm/

   cd fis-gtm-initial/trunk

and got the source code with the command:

     make -f debian/rules get-orig-source

Ok, let me introduce my workflow here:

After doing get-orig-source I just type 'svn-buildpackage' and everything is done automatically. The results are in ../build-area
After I change something in debian/, I need to do
'svn-buildpackage --svn-ignore-new' until I commit my stuff.
I don't need to take care about .svn and there is no need to copy files back and forth.

  Thorsten